Organization Tip: MyHomework App

Staying organized is crucial to being successful and being less stressed in high school. Going through high school I have been in a 1 to 1 iPad program, meaning every student and every teacher has a device for their own personal use. Over the years I have realized that iPads are great for organization, they allow everything you ever create to be accessed at the touch of a screen. Homework can sometimes be hard to keep track of, all the different classes and various due dates can be difficult to remember. So to help myself get through the stresses of homework, projects, and essays in high school I utilized an app by the name of “MyHomework”. This app is great when it comes to getting everything written down and keeping it organized. I always knew exactly what I had to do that night for homework and I was also reminded of future assignments that were creeping up on me. I could plan my time wisely for projects in the future, setting reminders and giving myself extra time to get it done in advance.
Taking AP Biology my junior year was a huge step in my high school education, the workload was intense and homework was never ending. Due to “MyHomework’ and other organizational tools I was able to keep track of all my labs, homework, and test dates. This app really can help you get better grades, but that is if you use it wisely. We have all experienced the embarrassment of getting a zero for a homework grade because you forgot to write it down, and therefore you forgot that it was assigned. Fortunately with this app and the right applied organizational skills you will NEVER unintentionally miss a homework assignment. Having successfully made it through all four years of high school I would strongly recommend this app to anyone who struggles with missing homework or forgetting dates and even to the students who are on top of everything, it is useful for everyone and such a great asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment