iPad Usage: Then & Now


My sophomore year was when we first got the iPads for our school. At first I thought it was kind of silly , but I was also kind of excited. Now, three years later, they’ve become invaluable. I write all of my essays on it, I write compositions on it, and I even have the scripts to three musicals I’ve been in on them. I cannot believe how I got along freshman year without this device, it is convenience at its finest. Some of my favorite apps have included Pages, Zite, and Adobe Reader. Pages is where I wrote all my essays in my last three years of high school. I love how simple it is to write papers and export them to wherever you want. Zite is where I get all my news. From world issues to the latest in video gaming, it keeps me informed and up to date. Adobe Reader is where I edited all of my scripts and other documents for school. You can write freehand, add text, or convert files from PDF. It’s been incredibly useful. This iPad has worked wonders for me, it’s helped me become a better, more organized student. I hope that more and more students can be exposed to this wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment